You've arrived at Calvary Resurrection Christian Church's Career Page! Here's what to do:
- Search through our current job opportunities
- Identify the position that looks like a match for you
- Contact our Administrative Office for details on how to apply
Don't see anything that's a fit for you right now? Check back with us at a later time.
The Calvary Resurrection Christian Church Human Resources Team
Current Employment Opportunities
CRCA K4 & K5 TEACHERS
Plans and implements activities that promote the social, physical, and intellectual growth of children. Responsible for the care, hygiene, learning, and developmental activities, specialized programs, and redirection of children. Communicates directly with parents. Maintains classroom records, cleanliness, and orderliness.
Meets expectations for delivering customer acquisition and retention, quality program, financial management, and operational compliance, and demonstrates expected behaviors. Provides care and support to children.
· May share lead responsibilities with Assistant Teachers, Lead Teachers, and/or Teachers I and II
· Engages with current and prospective parents and family members and is responsive to their needs
· Complies with school and all governmental regulations regarding the care of children
· Understands responsibilities as a mandated reporter
· Keeps the Director informed of any necessary information regarding the care and safety of children
· Completes timely and accurate documentation according to policy and other licensing or regulation requirements
· Assists and accepts responsibility in other daily center duties that might be temporary in the event other personnel are not available
· Attends and participates in all staff meetings, center events, and parent/customer meetings as requested
Requirements: Skills, Education / Knowledge, Experience
EDUCATION / KNOWLEDGE
· Bachelor's Degree in Education or related field and/or state education requirements for a Teacher required
· Degree in Early Childhood Education or related area highly desirable
· 3+ years of early childhood education experience desirable
· 4+ years of experience working with assigned age group desirable
· Excellent organizational skills required
· Ability to be flexible in assignment and work hours required
· CPR and First Aid Certification or willingness to obtain desirable
· Valid driver's license, clean driving record, ability to drive center vehicles desirable
Excellent verbal, listening, and written communication skills required
We are an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.